Before you begin:
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW
We ask that all applicants schedule a showing of the unit before applying.
Please be prepared to pay the application fee as outlined in the property listing.
To complete this rental application, you must be prepared to provide 2 years of residential history as well as contact information for your rental references. You will also be asked to provide a valid form of identification, information on your monthly income, proof of your monthly income (last 3 pay stubs or if self-employed, last year's tax return), and please note that most properties require that applicant combined gross income is at least three (3) times the monthly rent amount.
Each resident over the age of 18 must submit a separate rental application.
1. Dogs must be listed on application and approved by landlord
2. Only dogs listed on rental application are allowed in the unit – no new dogs after move-in
3. Only one (1) dog per unit
4. Due to insurance restrictions, we cannot allow pit bulls
5. All dogs must have proper licenses, identification and vaccinations
6. Dogs will not be permitted to disturb the health, safety, rights, comfort or peaceful and quiet enjoyment of other tenants.
7. Applicants are expected to immediately remove, clean up and appropriately dispose of any dog feces, waste and litter deposited by pet on common grounds, shrubs, flower beds, sidewalks, access ways, etc.
8. ONLY FOR 2637 N. FREDERICK AVE: Dogs listed on application must be verified by prior landlord history and reference
We require a co-signer for the following:
1. Any student
2. Any person who has LESS than 1 year rental history within the last 2 years
3. Any person who has LESS than 1 year work history at his/her CURRENT place of employment
4. Any person who makes less than 3 times the market rent
A co-signer agrees to accept financial responsibility for the tenant in the rental agreement between him/her and Solochek Investments, in the event the tenant is unable to fulfill their financial obligation as agree to per lease. The co-signer authorizes the checking of his/her credit (current and future).
PLEASE NOTE: If you have misrepresent any information on your application or if we cannot verify information on application, you will be denied rental.
Application fee: $20.00
You are applying to rent:
2637 N. Frederick Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53211